CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Birthdays!!! Dolly's 1 Alven is 7 and Dad is ?





Dolly turned 1. Dolly and Dad had their birthday on friday march 5th. We made them a cake. So cute! Dolly's almost walking and still makes the craziest noises. She has such a cute personality.

Alven had a raging birthday party. Friends, games, candy, present a Ben 10 cake.. eveything a seven year old could ask for. Grandpa come over on his motorcycle, the boys loved that.

4 comments:

Bonnie and Kirk said...

Wish we could have been there. I can't believe Dolly will still keep the headbands on! I'm jealous. Can't wait to see you guys this summer!!

Jim and Shalene said...

I can't believe you posted a blog? I love it!! cute pics.

Candice and Steve said...

Well I finally found your blog by going to Shalene's, then Darin and Lori's blog and they had a link to yours. Now I can't wait to get my own link to your blog from my blog.

Bonnie and Kirk said...

Man...you guys really suck at updating your blog...