CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Seattle - Yummy Summer Vacation





So.... we got back a few weeks ago from Seattle. We went their to visit our friends the Hendershotts and they were kind enough to drop everything and make sure we all had a good time and fill our bellies will delicious food from the pacific northwest. We had a blast and really enjoyed spending time with them. Cool noteworthy information: It stays light until 9:30 -10:00 p.m. in the summertime and did I mention the best mountain biking trails in the country are located there? I regret I didn't get some sweet pics of the trails there,they were everything I ever dreamed they would be and more.




Oh Seattle has way cooler city parks than anything here in the valley





Nothing like a pair of 3 dollar converse

4 comments:

Jim and Shalene said...

Wow...there are tears in my eyes to see a new blog on here. I'm so proud....

Bonnie and Kirk said...

That swing is the coolest thing I've ever seen at a park. Seattle is totally rad. I've been there one and it seemed like a totally cool place to live. I hope you guys visit out here pretty soon...

Tracy said...

looks like you guys had fun! We love Washington!

Jim and Shalene said...

So are we ever gonna get a new post on this mamma jamma?